At ICR, we conduct national telephone research in an omnibus study format. This allows our research partners to:
- Pool questions with non-conflicting questions from other companies to form one survey
- Share the costs of the sampling, screening of the respondents and weighting of the population
- Receive the data for your own exclusive questions plus the full battery of demographic items
You can see the results of our clients' research published regularly in the New York Times, USA Today and the Wall Street Journal, on ABC News.com, and in other popular and prestigious journals, newspapers, magazines and websites.
- More than 50,000 omnibus interviews annually with adults
- 1,000 surveys annually with teenagers
- 5,000 interviews annually with Hispanics
Our partners use these programs to obtain:
- Data for internal meetings and sales presentations
- Cost effective tracking metrics on ad or brand recall
- Before-and-after metrics on events or ad flights, among other uses
Methodology recently updated for enhanced representativeness and reliability.
- Includes 30% on cell phones
- Includes Hispanics, interviewed in Spanish if they wish