works with companies in both the public and private sectors in the areas of healthcare, health insurance and public policy.
Recent studies include:
- Trends in employer healthcare offerings
- Worksite health promotion study
- Mental health /attitudes toward the future
- Medical liability insurance satisfaction study
- PPO member satisfaction study
- Employer/broker market segmentation
- Caregiver study
- Employee benefit satisfaction
- Critical access hospital study
- H1N1 awareness/behavior study
leverages the full spectrum of qualitative and quantitative approaches to address key issues, provide actionable results and support viable marketing strategy and strong business growth.
A wide range of studies/issues including:
- Segmentation and targeting
- Product profiling, launch and forecast
- Communications/advertising effectiveness
- Usage and attitude studies
- Brand trackers - awareness/perception/image/loyalty
- Competitive assessment
- Price elasticity
Clients cover a broad spectrum, and include private health insurers, employers, consultants, physicians, consumers/patients, as well as many academic, government and foundation entities.